- Classification: Sulphate
- Type: Potassium Sulphate
- CAS No.: 7778-80-5
- Other Names: potassium sulfate SOP
- MF: K2SO4
- EINECS No.: 231-915-5
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
- Purity: 50%,51%,98%
- Appearance: Powder
- Application: agriculture fertilizer
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Paking: Plastic woven bag with PE liner N.W.9.5/20/25/50kg|
|Delivery Detail:||within 2 weeks after confirmation|
SpecificationsCAS No.: 7778-80-5
high quality and competitive price
Molecular Weight: 174.26
Formula of potassium sulfate K2SO4, theoretical potassium (K2O) 54%, generally 50%, also contains about 18% of sulfur, sulfur is essential crop nutrients. Preparation of potassium sulfate potassium ore available, or the conversion of potassium chloride, or salt brine and other resources. Alunite is commonly used to restore thermal solution.
[Molecular Formular ]K2SO4
[Molecular Weight] 174.26
[Property] Colorless crystals, density 2.662 g / cm 3. Melting point 1069 °C, soluble in water. Moisture absorption is small, uneasy caking, good physical properties, easy application, is a good water-soluble potash.
1) Industrial Grade Potassium Sulphate: colorless or white hexagonal or orthorhombic crystalline or granular powder. Transformation of the relative density of 2.662 point 588 °C, melting point 1069 °C, boiling point 1689 °C. Soluble in water is not soluble in alcohol, acetone and carbon disulfide. A bitter salty.
2)Agricultural Grade Potassium Sulphate: white or colored crystalline powder or granules.
Specifications] Based on K20 50%
White powder or granule
Based on K2O 52%
White powder or granule
[Product applications] In Agriculture:
Suitable for various crops can be used as basal fertilizer, topdressing, types of fertilizer and foliar application. Basal amount of general mu 10-12. 5 kg, types of fertilizer consumption mu 1. 5-2. 5 kg, spray application 0.5% -2% is appropriate. Potassium in soil have been generally, does not leak, but the difference in fertilizer retaining capacity of sand on the need to "Eat smaller meals" measures, usually potatoes, melons and other crops on the application of potassium hi best, Use a wide range of large amount.
[Product applications] In Industial:
1) Photographic industry as a photographic fixative.
2) The paper industry for pulp bleaching agent after dechlorination.
3) Bleached cotton printing and dyeing industry as a dechlorination agent.
4) In medicine as a detergent, disinfectant, a laxative.
5) The food industry used as chelating agents, antioxidants.
[Packing] N.W.20/25/50KG PP woven bag with PE linner bag.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Feedback most closely related to this product:
- rare earth
- silicate chemicals
- carbonate chemicals
- food additives
- Nitrates chemicals
- acid chemicals
- rubber auxiliary agents
- ethylene chemicals
- alcohol chemicals
- alkali chemicals
- agriculture fertilizer
- water treatment agent
- oxide chemicals
- sylvite chemicals
- sulfate chemicals
- phosphate chemicals
- raw materials of plastic
- sodium salt
- other chemicals